551.5Acres* of Creek Loam, to Medium Grazing Country, Rising to Timber
4 titles to be sold in a line, adjoining country totaling 1,414acres
Part “LOWANNA” Located in the heart of the Lachlan Valley, 19mins North West of Cowra & 30mins from Canowindra and just 3.5hrs from Sydney.
– Approx. 223.1 hectares (551.5 acres)*
COUNTRY / SOILS
– Creek loam grazing approx 166.5ac
– Medium open grazing country of approx 235.1ac
– Timber grazing of approx 149.8ac
– Road enclosure permit runs through the property and access from Frying Pan Creek Road. The road enclosure permit can transfer to the new owner at an approximate cost of $146 per year.
– There is also a legal access carriage way through a neighbouring property. The current owners are agreeable to provide gate access or a stock grid, and gravel access to utilize this access as part of the sale, as per the asking price.
– 5 stock dams
– Frying Pan Creek runs through the property, which flows into Middle Creek
– Mix of Kurrajong, Ironbark, box and pine timbers
– Fencing is mostly in an excellent to new order (approx 3.332klm)
– Fencing required along boundary (approx 3.440klm)
– As per Cowra councils required 100HA building entitlement for rural RU1 zoning. This title is permissible to build a residence, subject to a full DA.
Contact agent for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Josh Keefe 0439 269 449