"Valley View" the complete package - water & fertile soils for veggies, lucerne, cattle & grain!
With exceptional soils and water, “Valley View” is nothing less than extraordinary! Surrounded by large scale income producing agricultural acquisitions holding prime position set back off the Cunningham Highway in the exclusive Glengallan Valley en route to Brisbane and Warwick markets. A blend of prime irrigation farming soil, general cultivation country and the balance of hills and excellent grazing land accompanied by great irrigation and stock bores for intense small cropping or mixed dryland farming.
Call Myles Cosgrove 0419 271 247 for more information and to book inspection.
• Electric irrigation bore with 3 phase power
• Nominal entitlement of 135 megalitres u/g water
• Underground main system
• 2 x stock bores
• 2 seasonal dams on Ghost Gate Lane block
• Cattle yards with crush and loading ramp
• Large hay shed, 2 machinery sheds & water storage tanks
• 16* kms from Warwick and 8* kms from Allora
• 148*kms to Brisbane CBD
• 75.7*kms to Toowoomba CBD
We’re here for you…
If an open inspection time is advertised, the following guidelines will be required, and your assistance appreciated –
· Social distancing should always be observed – There is at least 2 square metres of space between each person.
· The agent conducting the inspection will encourage those attending to wash their hands with alcohol hand rub when they enter and exit. Alcohol hand rub will be made available for those attending at the entrance and, if the entrance is not also the only available exit, at each available exit.
· The agent conducting the inspection will complete and retain (and produce for inspection as may be required), a written/or digital collection notice that complies with all legal requirements and directions.
We are here to help you with your property search and with the lowest interest rates ever available there has never been a better time to buy.