Biodiversity & serenity at its best - 85.39ha in two adjoining locations approx 35 minutes to Busselton town centre
Bounded by the Jarrahwood State Forest, this beautiful property is filled with bush sounds and birdsong with multiple species of native trees, wildflowers, and birds calling this property home. This slightly undulating property is in two separate locations and dissected by the heavily wooded St Johns & Harrington Brooks. This water course meanders through each lot and is lined with a diverse forest canopy of Jarrah, Blackbutt, Redgum, and understory of the most amazing native flora and fauna. Additional dams are positioned throughout each location providing more than ample water for stock or various horticulture pursuits. If you appreciate the beauty of your natural environment and wish to live in harmony within peaceful surrounds, it doesn’t get any better. This special parcel of land is ready for you to build a house or cottage and hideaway in this beautiful part of the South West. Located along Cundinup West Road (which runs off Vasse Highway) Approx 35 minute commute to the City of Busselton, Geographe Bay and the new Busselton/Margaret River Airport.
• Legal access to property off Cundinup Road via an easement
• Power is possible, once a transformer is installed
• Slightly undulating
• St Johns & Harrington Brooks traverse through each location plus numerous dams throughout
• Beautiful Australian native bush with well over 30 species of the most amazing flora and fauna
• Moist summer land
• Shire of Nannup
• Zoned Rural
• Sealed Road through to Busselton Town Centre
Information Memorandum available on request.