A Ferguson cattle farm 175 acres
Astonishing views over Ferguson Valley to the distant coast is a key feature on this truly picturesque location. A bold and beautiful vacant farm with quality improved pasture, currently grazing cattle by a local dairy farmer who looks after the farm as if it is his own for the past 15 years or so.
The property address is a lot number and not a street address. Buyers will need the maps and diagrams by email to drive past and look at this property.
To get there is a short drive out of Dardanup up the Ferguson Rd, head east on Pile Rd and into the State Forest near where the Bibbulmun track crosses Pile Rd. Access is via winding gravel road through the State Forest that emerges to a set of farms and this private secluded rural property.
• Western Power runs through the farm and the Telstra line also runs through the farm especially near the topmost parts allowing some of the best building sites with distant coastal views right through to Cape Naturalist lighthouse that can be seen at night.
• A small lock-up shed is down near the Hough Brook, no power but may have the old Telstra line in.
• There are two dams currently supplying stock water with ample room for dam constructions.
• Good near new stock yards and fences and access for cattle and suitable for almost any type of livestock and crop including grapes, olives, and other horticultural pursuits.
• The old tree crop has been removed with some pretty old rotten stumps that could be tidied up without too much trouble. This area shown on the old maps has been long ago harvested and is now grazing cattle with good pasture.
• The soils and water in this region are well known, red loams with pristine water that originates in the forest, with pools and base flow throughout including the streams and creeks that run into the Ferguson River, Preston River, then exits at the Leschenault Estuary.
• The farm has good applications of annual super phosphate and currently leased for grazing and running cow and calf units, steers, and heifers.
• There are 9 paddocks with 28 gates, gravel access right throughout the farm.
• Inspections by appointment only and ask the representative for the map’s diagrams and more information by email.
• Price guide $9000 per acre fence to fence price in the current market.
Dardanup and Ferguson Valley are a fast-growing region with two primary schools, sports facilities, country tavern, hardware and store, famous bakery, wineries restaurants and tourism is flourishing.
All offers considered, expressions of interest welcome