"DUNOLLIE PARK" - Outstanding Upper Murray Rural Holding - 1,275 ACRES* / 516 HA*
– Dunollie Park is situated in a secure 40″ (1,000mm) high rainfall district. Located 58km’s from Corryong, 44km’s from Tumbarumba, 44km’s from Tintaldra, 175km’s east of Albury/Wodonga.
– Tremendous pasture improvement with ryegrass, fescue, phalaris, cocksfoot and sub clovers varieties.
– Excellent fertiliser & lime inputs- applied annually.
– High livestock carrying capacity- historically running 500 cows and calves.
– Working improvements include all steel cattleyards with crush and loading ramp with B-Double access, hayshed, machinery shed, new workshop with power plus silos.
– 18 paddocks with the fencing described as excellent.
– Two permanent creek systems plus 18 surface dams.
– Delightful 5 bedroom double brick homestead comprising new kitchen and family room featuring Cyprus pine flooring, dedicated office, formal lounge, sunroom, home complete with Hydronic heating plus R/C air-conditioning, set in mature gardens, plus inground pool.
– Majestic views of the Southern Alps.
– A once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a highly regarded property in a tightly held area of the Upper Murray.
– Video and Information Memorandum available on request.
Dunollie Park is being offered for sale by Public Auction on Thursday 12th November 2020, 1.30pm at The Albury Club, Kiewa Street, Albury.
For more information contact David Gittoes 0409 362 722 or Henry Mackinnon 0408 408 299