Premier grazing over 77 acres
Highly productive farm totalling 77 acres (31.34ha) located in the magnificent farming district of Lower Wonga a short 20 minute drive north west of Gympie. Be welcomed by the stunning panorama of wide open pastures and gently undulating rolling hills of this beautiful grazing property with fertile and productive country capable of carrying up to 40 head of cattle. Abundant water is supplied via underground mainline to a 5000 gallon header tank from a permanent creek on one boundary and one of the 2 dams on the property. The property is divided into 8 fenced paddocks with 4 troughs watering 5 paddocks, 1 waterd by Wonga Creek and 2 watered by the dams. There is a lovely 3 bedroom sandstone split block home complete with 4 bay carport and covered entertainment area at the front. Cool breezes and beautiful views are enjoyed from every room including the open plan kitchen and dining area leading through to the large living area and 3 bedrooms all with carpet and built-ins. There is a 2 way bathroom off the main with a bath and separate toilet. Other infrastructure includes an excellent 4 bay fully concreted colorbond shed 12mx6m with 2 rooms and 3 roller doors with 1.5mx1.6m cold room included in the sale. There is also a 6x4m high clearance open machinery shed near the main shed plus a garden shed one side. Rainwater storage includes 2 x 5000 gallon tanks supplying the home and gardens. There is an excellent set of timber cattle yards with loading ramp, numerous holding yards plus an additional 3m x 3m shed. A beautiful property with highly productive grazing pastures located in a premier farming district including excellent infrastructure and abundant water – Excellent value for the quality on offer!
* Superb 77 acres (31.34ha) in premier farming district 20 min north west of Gympie
* 3 bedroom 1 bathroom sandstone split block home, 10000 gallons fresh rainwater
* Abundant water from Wonga creek, 2 dams, u/ground main to 5000 header tank, 4 troughs
* Sheds include 1 x 12mx6m with 2 rooms with coldroom plus 3 roller doors, concrete floors
* 1 x open machinery shed 6mx4m, 1 x 3m x 3m shed near the timber set of cattle yards
* Fenced into 9 paddocks with highly productive grazing pastures supporting up to 40 head
* The ultimate in quality grazing country with excellent infrastructure and water facilities!