227 Clay Wells Road, Bray (via Robe)
FOR SALE by EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – Closing Friday 19th November 2021 at 11.00am
227 Clay Wells Road is located on the western side of Lake Hawdon. Located just 19km South East of Robe, this property has been held in the Matthews family for three generations and provides a mixed farming opportunity with huge potential.
– Total landholding of 160.0 ha / 395.36 acres approx.
– 5 hectares of established vineyard infrastructure (currently 3ha cab, 2ha char)
– Ideal grazing property for sheep or cattle
– Shearing shed in excellent condition
– Cattle yards in good to excellent condition
– Sub-mediterranean climate with average 650mm reliable annual rainfall
– Fencing in stockproof condition
– Bitumen frontage – B-double access all year round
– A beautiful warm & sheltered grazing property
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – Closing Friday 19th November 2021 at 11.00am
Contact Grant Schubert on 0429 077 033 firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the information memorandum or to arrange a private inspection.