"Winooka Park" - Pretty as a picture in all four seasons!!
“Winooka Park” is situated about 2 hours drive from the heart of Sydney, 30 minutes from Bathurst and about 25 minutes from Lithgow. Sitting above the beautiful Fish River valley, the property is as pretty as a picture in all four seasons. In a former life, the property was set up for the training of trotting horses, it retains some of these facilities but has more recently been operating as a small boutique vineyard and winery. Some of the many features of “Winooka Park” include:
• Approx. 56 acres (22.76 Hectares) of undulating land
• An old rambling house, with established European garden
• Former stables have been converted to living quarters
• Shearing and sundry other sheds
• Steel horse yards
• Two titles
• 19 megalitre underground water Irrigation Licence
• Approx. 2 acres of well-cared-for wine grapes (Shiraz and Cabernet)
• A wide variety of productive fruit trees
• Mains power to dwellings but alternate elevated house sites have power available
“Winooka Park” will suit locals wishing to commute to Bathurst or Lithgow or buyers looking to escape the “big smoke” on a permanent basis or on weekends. It is set in a very quiet location but well serviced by school buses and is only a short drive to trendy Tarana Village. The grape vines, fruit trees and good grazing lands offer the ability to be fairly self-sufficient, if that suits? Its closeness to Sydney and other major centres provides an excellent opportunity to work from home and commute, as required, particularly as Tarana allows the option of a speedy train service travelling east or west.
If you would like further information or to book an inspection contact us today.
Peter Crampton | 0409 132 269 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Crauford | 0417 416 205 | email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.