Stunning & productive
Here is your chance to secure 149 acres* of gently undulating country centrally located to the two thriving centres of Bathurst and Orange. ‘Oaky Creek’ encompasses an immaculate weatherboard house surrounded by established gardens overlooking the Oaky creek running through the property, this small productive holding has income earning capacity.
• Approx. 149 acres featuring heavy loam flats following along the Oaky Creek beneath undulating granite country, subdivided into six paddocks
• Sealed road access to the front gate approx. 26*km from Bathurst, approx. 37*km from Orange and approx. 228*km from the Sydney CBD
• Upon entry to the home, you can enjoy multiple living areas with five spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and three bathrooms, featuring a master bedroom and ensuite
• Upstairs showcases a dining room, living room, laundry and a north-facing veranda. Downstairs offers a media room, bedroom and an ensuite
• Having been recently repainted inside and out, with the interior restyled the home is looking spectacular
• Rest assured through every season this beautiful home will stay comfortable with split-system air-conditioning and an Aga slow combustion heating system
• A tidy, well-appointed kitchen with ample bench space, storage and appliances including an Aga slow combustion stove and gas oven with range hood, connects to the family room
• Water is a feature with three stock water dams, some spring fed and a new Onga OJ700 WPS submersible pump in the Oaky Creek pumping to two 22,500 litre water tanks
• Fencing is predominantly new hinge joint fences
• 15m x 7m steel frame machinery shed
• 13m x 7m lockable barn style drive through double bay garage
• 20m x 7m wooden frame stables x 2 with attached tack/feed room
• Steel Cattle yards and a horse arena 60m x 25m
All the hard work is done, ‘Oaky Creek’ has plenty to offer, a beautiful home on acreage with views and good agricultural infrastructure. If you are eager to enjoy a new country lifestyle and escape from the city this is the perfect opportunity to secure a superb small farm with income earning capacity. Offered for genuine sale, do not miss this opportunity to secure a quality holding. Listed for auction.
If you would like to book a private inspection or to obtain more information, please call Stewart Murphy on 0427 363 118 or Hugh Gooding on 0439 000 639.
Rates: $1,101.47pa approx
Land Size: 149acres*
Auction: Friday 9th September, 10.30 | The Auction Centre | 152 William Street, Bathurst
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.