Quality Mixed Farming and Grazing
LAWD and Delta Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Penmans (the Property), a mixed farming and grazing property (134* hectares), providing the perfect bolt-on asset for existing businesses or rural lifestyle opportunity to build your dream home on the Billabong Creek.
Key investment highlights include:
– Predominantly arable (94%*) comprising gently undulating to flat landscape with frontage to the permanent Billabong Creek.
– Established tree lines, minimal paddock trees providing efficiencies for broad hectare cropping.
– The 2022 cropping enterprise comprises 75* hectares of canola (spanning four* paddocks) with the balance being improved Phalaris and clover pastures.
– Strong fertiliser and lime history, average pH (Cacl2) of 5.8* from six* soil tests carried out in May 2022.
– Secure water supply, 1.6* kilometre frontage to the permanent Billabong Creek and three* surface dams.
– Meets the minimum requirement to construct a dwelling within the Greater Hume Shire. Minimum lot size – 100* hectares.
– Operational improvements include a hayshed.
– Subdivided into six* main paddocks, with fencing in excellent condition and suited to sheep and cattle enterprises.
– Favourably located in the Riverina Region of New South Wales. Situated on the corner of Cummings Road & Kings Bridge Road 13* kilometres west of Culcairn and 46* kilometres north of Albury.
An additional, non-contiguous holding comprising 346* hectares (82%* arable), known as Cleveland is for private sale. Access is two* kilometres north via public road from Penmans. For more details, please contact the selling agents