Get Your Start Right Here
Ray White Young are pleased to offer “Rockdale” 606 Sutherland Road Koorawatha, which is a significant holding in the tightly held farming district located between the major towns of Young & Cowra.
The property is approximately 931*acres, ranging from arable grazing undulating country to a small amount of timbered terrain. Suitable for cattle or sheep and with 18* dams providing an abundance of water for stock. There is also a semi-permanent Pipe Clay Creek, providing additional water.
Features of the property include
– Modern 4-bedroom clad home approx. 10-12 years old in excellent condition.
– Mains power & telephone connected
– Relatively new 3 stand shearing shed (not equipped) with amenities
– Steel sheep yards in good working order
– Steel cattle yards with head bale
– 2 x Machinery/hay sheds, 4 bay 30m x 7.5m & 2 bay 15m x 7.5m
– 4 x 5000-gal water tanks, solar pump at creek (not connected)
– New fencings to approx. 85% of the property
– Mixture of Open grazing country, with cropping available on many of the paddocks. Some timbered area fenced out but grazed as well.
The owners have committed elsewhere and are ready to make the move. For further information or to arrange an inspection, call Dick Cummins 0438 299 446
Please Note: Whilst all care has been taken by Ray White Young to ensure accuracy in preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the particulars provided is made or given by us and interested parties must therefore rely on their own enquiries. Liability for any error, omission, negligence or misrepresentation is hereby excluded.