Farm Sale > Farms For Sale > SEMI-RURAL EQUESTRIAN / LIVESTOCK (zoned RU1), COASTAL LIFESTYLE FARM (40-acre, 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 5 car, near Moruya)
Farm For Sale: Bergalia, NSW 2537
SEMI-RURAL EQUESTRIAN / LIVESTOCK (zoned RU1), COASTAL LIFESTYLE FARM (40-acre, 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 5 car, near Moruya)
$2,500,000 - $2,750,00016.19 ha
~ INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ~
** Enjoy the option to purchase livestock, machinery, and interior items/furnishings separately. This truly bespoke residence is open to walk-in/walk-out offers, catering to your every need. Viewing is available by appointment. **
Discover the perfect blend of privacy and self-sustainability in this stunning equestrian/livestock acreage property, nestled amidst the picturesque rural landscapes of the South Coast region, only a 10-minute drive to Moruya, the upcoming Eurobodalla Regional Hospital (eurobodallahs.health.nsw.gov.au), and the most pristine beaches.
With 40 acres of prime land, this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom residence is ideally suited for families, couples and retirees alike seeking a serene, country-meets-coastal lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of city living.
Situated on an expansive estate (zoned Primary Producer RU1), this second-generation livestock haven presents a rare opportunity to secure a desirable piece of paradise in this sought-after region. The attention to detail in this property is unmatched, from the thoughtful floor plan to the tasteful décor, low-maintenance gardens, and turnkey property systems.
Boasting a state-of-the-art, 11.1-kilowatt solar system, three water tanks, and three dams - including a sizeable spring-fed dam - this residence is designed for sustainability, ensuring self-sufficient living even during the driest of times. With living costs only expected to increase, these seamlessly combined features create an especially affordable farm lifestyle. The 5-bay machine shed with separate driveway access provides ample space for vehicles and storage, with the option to convert end bays back into four stables.
The property's generous alfresco area, vast entertainment spaces, and resort-style outdoor spa, all surrounded by lush gardens and green paddocks, make it the perfect sanctuary for relaxation and enjoyment. Additionally, its prime location just minutes from the pristine South Coast beaches and a short drive from local amenities make it an unbeatable lifestyle choice.
With properties of this calibre rarely hitting the market, now is the perfect time to secure your dream home in a beautifully centralised location. Enjoy your special little pocket of life on the South Coast with daily coastal walks, open views, fresh air, uncountable activities, and unspoilt sandy beaches.
Just 10 minutes from Moruya, 15 minutes from the local national airport, and 30 minutes from both Bateman's Bay and Narooma, this gem offers stress-free access to the charming Eurobodalla regional delights (times are approximate):
- New Eurobodalla Hospital: 8-minute drive
- Moruya Airport: 15-min drive + flights to Sydney (45-min flight)
- Canberra: 2-hour drive
- Sydney: 4-hour drive
NEW ALFRESCO AREA
The alfresco kitchen and entertaining area, complete with new moisture-resistant melamine cabinets, quartz countertops and French-pattern travertine flooring, provide a seamless connection to the outdoors, while the 5.1+2 Sonos surround sound system and heat-reflecting skylights ensure year-round comfort and enjoyment.
Includes all appliances:
- Stainless Beef Eater grille
- Stainless Beef Eater BBQ
- RHINO under-counter, 2-door glass bar fridge
- Excelsior stainless industrial-grade rangehood
- Two ceramic overhead heaters
- Stainless deep pot sink with arched faucet
The updated interior kitchen boasts ample counter space, a breakfast bar, an efficient pantry area, and quality stainless appliances, catering to all your culinary needs. Appliances included:
- Stainless LG two-door fridge
- Stainless Bosch dishwasher
- Stainless Andi convection oven
- Electrolux induction cooktop
- Stainless rangehood
The master ensuite bedroom features full-height mirrors, new carpet, serene wide-open rural views and a sliding patio door leading to the front lawns and access to the hot tub area - a true haven for relaxation.
FORMAL DINING ROOM
Entertain in style in the formal dining room, which can accommodate up to a 10-person dining table plus room for a large hutch/buffet, all framed by floor-to-ceiling windows offering spectacular views.
The sizable lounge room, complete with a built-in bar, a 5.1 Sonos surround sound system, and a large industrial-sized sliding patio door, creates an interior/exterior open-air living space that seamlessly connects with the idyllic front lawns.
As you step inside, you'll be captivated by the new floor-to-ceiling sliding windows and doors, which not only bathe the interiors in natural light but also offer breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside:
- Whole-house Sonos sound system includes 2 subs, 9 speakers, and 2 soundbars
- Solar hot water
- Full attic insulation
- New eco-efficient glazed floor-to-ceiling windows (custom design by Smart Windows)
- New accordion, eco-efficient blinds throughout
- Blockout and/or décor curtains throughout
- Two-car (tandem) carport with lighting
- Electric heating
- Three additional bedrooms, two with built-in robes/robe organizers
- Fourth bedroom utilised as an office with custom desks and shelving
- Family bathroom with two separate vanities/sinks, bath, shower, separate toilet, and linen/utility closet
- Laundry with newer front-load Bosch washer/dryer set and deep soaking sink
- Large shelved hallway linen closet
SOLAR HUB SOLAR SYSTEM
Harness the power of the sun with the impressive Solar Hub solar system, complete with a battery for energy storage:
- 11.1kw solar system with 10H battery (main power connected as backup)
At the heart of this incredible estate are seven thoughtfully designed grazing paddocks, each featuring self-filling tubs and a new irrigation system. The property is fully fenced with ironbark posts, steel posts, barbed wire, and electric fencing, ensuring the utmost safety and security for livestock. A round-yard, cattle crush, and two stockyards are also present, further enhancing the property's functionality and appeal to agricultural enthusiasts:
- 7 separate grazing paddocks with self-filling tubs and a new irrigation system
- Thoughtfully designed gate system allows easy movement of livestock between paddocks
- Round-yard, cattle crush, and 2 stockyards
- Soil-tested and appropriately fertilized/seeded to generate maximum production (supports up to 55 head year-round)
- Entire property fully fenced with ironbark posts, steel posts, barbed wire, and electric fencing
- All inside fencing and half of the exterior fence are new (2021)
Water reserves are abundant on this estate, with three sizable water tanks and three dams, ensuring a consistent supply for irrigation, animal needs, and general usage:
Water tanks (x3, sizes approximate):
- Main rainwater tank (151,416 litres), concrete
- Auxiliary rainwater tank (25,000 litres), for the wash-down station
- Irrigation tank (25,000 litres), dam-fed by pump, gravity/pump feed to troughs and garden taps
- Main dam, spring-fed (has never gone dry), electric irrigation pump on main power
- Two additional dams in back paddocks
The property also includes a large, powered 5-bay machinery shed, offering versatile storage and workshop options, with the potential for up to four stables:
- Large, powered, 5-bay/3-vehicle machinery shed with lighting and skylights
- Option for 4 stables and/or additional storage/workshop areas
- Tie-up/saddle wash station - vehicle/equipment/animal cement washdown pad
- Outdoor shower - custom-built Merbau timber shower area with privacy screen
The exterior of this magnificent property boasts a myriad of features that perfectly blend form and function. These include a palm tree-lined driveway, a private spa with breathtaking views, mature low-maintenance landscaping, and ample parking:
- Zoned RU1 Primary Production (second dwelling allowed)
- New ironbark property entry with garden and grid
- White perimeter ironbark post and rail fence
- New fully-fenced gravel road and dam causeway/overflow
- Palm tree-lined driveway
- Private, relaxing spa with incredible territorial/sunset views
- Mature, low-maintenance landscaping with solar accent lighting
- Manicured lawns with cement perimeter edging and rockery garden beds
- Ample parking throughout
- Garden shed with industrial shelving included
- Raised garden beds for veggies, herbs and/or flowers
Elevate your lifestyle with this exquisite property in Bergalia, offering the perfect blend of comfort and practicality. Don't miss your chance to make this well-appointed rural retreat your own.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
"*" indicates required fields