Conveniently located quality lifestyle property
This property is 83.97ha (207.5 acres approx.) of undulating ironbark country. This includes a total of approximately 21 acres of cultivation. It is well grassed with natural pastures (bluegrasses & forest grasses) with a small amount of improved pastures. The property is split into 4 – 5 paddocks, with stockproof fencing. A very good set of timber cattle yards made from power poles and cattle rail, with a Q Catch crush & 3-way draft. There are a few small patches of ironbark timber for building materials. The soils are black/brown/chocolate for the majority of the property.
• House is a tidy older Colonial style home with three bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• New stumps
• Steel full lock up hay shed (7m x 20m)
• Steel machinery shed approximately 18m with gravel floor
• Approximately 15 acres established to Rhodes Grass with three hydrants
• 4 inch end lines
• Solar stock bore & Kubota diesel motor
• Creek system runs through the back of the property, where the irrigation bore is situated
• 2 bores
• 2 dams
• Various semi permanent waterholes
• Majority of pasture is quality native forest grasses and blue grasses
• Improved pasture consists of Rhodes Grass established mainly in the irrigation paddock
• Mainly darker brown forest soils, with a few sections with rock visible
• Had previously been used as a hay paddock and for growing forage oats, secured by 4 barb fencing and iron bark split posts
• More areas suitable for improved pasture
• 20 acres suitable for cultivation and 15 acres which was previously irrigated and is now established to Rhodes Grass (rock areas are visible in this area)
• Well maintained tracks & access around the property
• The area marked blue on the veg map, comprises undulating land systems, semi open and forested country, timbered with narrow leaf ironbark, Silverleaf ironbark, Blue gum, apple box , crows ash and Kurrajong
• Has been running 20 cows & calves
This is a great lifestyle property, conveniently located close to Kingaroy (30km) and Nanango (25km). With the good infrastructure including the home, good sheds and very good cattle yards, there is room to further develop this property for beef production. Nice areas of open country and undulating sheltered grazing land. There is a machinery list available for purchase.
Mail & rubbish services, schools from primary to highschool located in Kingaroy & Nanango, along with all the amenities you will need.