Undeveloped productive property on the edge of Scone
– Rare 40ha (100acres) of 100% arable, gently sloping farming/grazing/irrigation land, only 8km from the town centre on the edge of Scone.
– The property has a 100 megalitre irrigation licence.
– Irrigation infrastructure includes 6 inch underground mains with 15 Hydrants and 2 wells with 3 phase power connected to 1 well.
– Historically the property has produced Lucerne and fat beef cattle and horse agistment but would suit a range of uses.
– Choose from a number of panoramic home sites to build the home of your choice.
– School bus to front gate and moments from all the services that Scone offers.
Not often does vacant land come along of this size and nature on Scone’s doorstep. If you are after acres, then make this property a must to inspect.
For further information, please contact your exclusive agents at Nutrien Harcourts Scone – Gavin Beard on 0438 452 810